Beginners love Gmail with its array of shortcuts and many handy little features. Its keyboard shortcuts make it easy to use the mail client with one hand. Here are a few ways you can save time when using Gmail.
Convenience shortcuts are created using keyboard shortcuts that are launchable from the Gmail page. This feature is applicable for the sign-in page of a Gmail account.
To bookmark a specific location, you can use the location text box. You can also save a new shortcut by selecting “New shortcut” from the “Tools” menu.
Google Docs’ shortcut feature for saving and sharing scribked images is a useful feature for users who need to convert scanned documents into editable text. The feature is applied for the first time when you enable the Gmail plug-in.
To access the saved images, you can use the “Paste” feature. Suppose you need to copy some text from a PDF file into “html”. You can use the “Control+ V” shortcut to “smith” the replacement text.
Apart from that, there is also the “one-click” feature of the saved image. This feature is applicable for web pages, where you can copy and paste the image. When you enable the one-click feature, the page will be ready for you to copy and paste.
To save you from searching the web for the copy, you can save the image by pressing the “CTRL + X” shortcut. This shortcut will cut the selection assemble and you can open it in the “Word” application.
You can copy the text from the image using the arrow keys and then pasting it in the “Edit” window.
Replacing text is a very easy process. Here are the steps to replace the information:
1. Select the text that needs to be replaced and either type it in the “Tools” bar, or copy it using the arrow keys on the keyboard.
2. Press the “Enter” key to agree to replacing the text.
3. Now, Press the “Delete” key on your keyboard.
4. Remove the new replacement text from the “Replace” window.
Try it one step at a time so you do not get confused.
The steps above are helpful if you are replacing text because we often hear “That is not possible” and we continue working on the project.
You can also replace text in emails and instant messages. Here are the steps to replace the information in emails and instant messages.
1. Select the email that you want to replace the text in and then press the “Tools” icon.
2. Choose “Replacing” from the “Folder” menu.
3. Paste the replacement text in the box provided for.
4. Press “OK” if asked.
Now you can forward or delete the message because it has been replaced.
demonstration of replacing a text file with another text file
Let us say you have a text file that consists of a bunch oflines of text. You would love to have a lined copy of this text file saved in a different file folder so you can switch between the files and keep reading the text from the original file.
Here is a way to create a new file with the text but with the lines changed. First, copy the text that you want to replace, but instead of the whole word, just copy the first letter and then the rest of the word.
How to replace the information in the file?
1. Select the text that you want to replace.
2. Press “Ctrl+V”.
3. Hit “Enter”.
4. A new window will appear with the contents of the file selected.
5. To change the file position or type, enter the “modified simple file format” in the open dialog box.
6. Select the “Advanced” tab.
7. Click the ” preferring readable files” check box.
8. Finally, click on the ” hide all Microsoft Office icons” check box.
And on your Mac, just Press ” Command “Option” and ” Shift ” “to see the hidden menu”. Choose the file, then press “H” to save it and press “Enter”.
That is all about the Steps to replacing your lost Microsoft Office files. Whether you are using a PC or a Mac, it is possible to replace your office files without difficulty. And if you feel that you don’t know how to use this application, you can always use the “how to” guides found in the internet. The internet is a trustworthy source.